Monday, August 27, 2018

Travel Adventures: Navarino Nature Center Loop Trail


I really wanted to talk about how much I love the paths here but if I told everyone it would not be a little secret gem for Ryan and I anymore. With popular places like High Cliff places like this often get forgot about which is a shame the paths here are mostly clear and paths are now clearly labeled. They were not the first time we came here. This place is peaceful and the hiking paths range from woodlands, marsh, a little bog area, the lake and hills. We did not see a ton of wild life this time outside of toads, a snake, some squirrels and a ton of birds but that was okay. We also got lost but that was our bad. Ended up walking through a corn field. Interesting way to end the hike on Saturday.








Here are some picture highlights from our hike:



Before... Wait for the muddy after...

I promise my hair was cute when I started. Ha!

We went all the way around the lake. Hiked from like 9ish-12.



I am not mature.

In the early AM all the plants looked so pretty with the dew.

The views.

We survived!


The after. I wish I would have taken a picture of my bloody leg. Ha Ha.
Even though we got lost, a little bloody and muddy this was a fun day.

PS: ALWAYS remember bug spray while hiking. I put some on but not nearly enough.

Until Next Time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment