Thursday, August 9, 2018

Travel Adventures: Wisconsin State Fair






An unexpected adventure. I planned on it being like the MN state fair which I went to last year and it was completely different in almost every way. It was hard to not compare this fair to MN but I tried to stay open minded about it and I did enjoy some of it for sure. Here are some of the fun highlights from our day at the Wisconsin State Fair.














HA!
High jumping poodle!
Fun flavored milks! Root beer and caramel. If you mix them it is like a cream soda.
Cream puff action.
Dust those little yums!
This was before I had it all over my dang face. Worth it.  


Cows... WI State Fair? No brainer.

 
Sea lions. NOT seals. :)



 
Frisbee skills!
The taco pictured was the best thing at the fair.

Get in my belly!!!

Strawberry cream puff beer.


I did not ride this. Looks cool though.

KKK sheep.

Rabbit racing is a sport and you win things.

My pig won here!

My pig did not win but the potbelly ones were the cutest racing pigs.

16 hand tall.

We had a good time.

This was sad.... The MN pork chops I dream of. This was not good.

Pretzels the size of my head.

Fried spaghetti and noodles. Not a fan. Ryan loved it.

Curds!

A little fish stick. They had food deals so you got a tiny size for cheap to try.




Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment