Monday, October 8, 2018

Travel Adventures: Eagle River & Dillon Wedding

What a fantastic weekend!

I am exhausted and both my knees are badly bruised from air guitar solo's during the super fun dance party. This was a weekend filled with love and joy. I was so happy to see so many of my really good friends at the same time. The older you get when all your friends move or have kids it gets harder to get together all at the same time. We made so many memories and it may have been freezing cold but who cares. We also got to see two people so in love get married. Always a good time to feel all the love. Here are some highlights. CONGRATS Nate and Alyssa!

I have some mean dancing skills. Sometimes I go to hard for the air guitar solo.

Someone missed me. Love her little cuddle face.

My husband loves me and made me some yummy noodles for dinner last night. He rocks.

The view on the way home. The trees were gorgeous.

Congrats Nate and Alyssa!

Mmmm.. What yummy gifts chocolate bars.

How cute are these centerpieces?

Yea we are hilarious for sure. Kate, Maggie, Liz and I.

Everyone kept calling me a bear. RAWR.

My person.

Such a beautiful wedding.

Ryan. :)

Emily (Jared) and I.

How cute are these?

LOVE.

We look like we have the sun in our eyes.

Hi.

PROM type picture time.

I missed the memo on being cute here.

Ultimate PROM picture.
Maggie, Emily, Alyssa, Myself, Jordan, Kate and Liz.
This shows how silly we are in the perfect way.

I am gearing up to go to Spain this week. Thanks to my mom and dad for watching my pets this week and Kate and Chad for literally staying at my house with my pets this next week.

Travel adventures shall continue...

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment