Monday, October 1, 2018

Travel Adventures: Hillside Apple Orchard and Stillmank Okoberfest

Prost!

I have been really under the weather lately. At this point it is a cold that is somehow a flare up of my chronic bronchitis mixed with a pulled muscle from coughing to death. I need to rest but Saturday I was sassy all day and went to have some fun. So here are the highlights of our fun day.

Just a man and his beers.


This was before it was wall to wall people in here.

$15 for the mug and beer and $7 refills. I spy trouble!

Booyah shed was serving up classic Oktoberfest brats with yummy toppings!

Booyah. Perfect for the crisp weather.

Look a giant pumpkin.

These balloon people were creepy.

Hey Sawyer!

He looks so concerned here. He had fun I promise.

I have no idea who won this apple throwing contest but it was funny to watch them.
Crisp and cold on my teeth.

Um.. Fresh caramel and apples? Yum!

YUM!

 
I promise to rest as much as possible and get healthy before my Spain trip. More on that to come....

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment