Monday, December 24, 2018

Happy Holidays 2018!



 
 
 
 
 

Happy Holidays to you and yours!


I hope this holiday season is filled with plenty of things that you need in your life. Whether that is time with family, wine, charity and plenty of gift giving etc. I know it is easy to get caught up in the season and be stressed out so I really hope you find time to relax. To cheer you this season I thought I would share a recap of some of my favorite holiday moments so far.










Stella loves creeping under the tree this season. Pre-gifts.

Luna and the tree up!
Another shot of this cutie with the tree.
This year the cats had "fun" with the nativity scene. Donkey down.







Mom and I Black Friday shopping. The start of the Christmas season for us.
Tis the season for ice skating!
Not helping wrap gifts. Stella.
Proof I can wrap gifts.

 
Color this year at the cookie exchange decorating party.

My mom made us all aprons this year. Love!


All the cookie decorators this year!
We went to garden of lights this year and they had trains!


Can you spy Be's little yellow eye hiding in the tree?
Such a cute kitty we have. 

Holiday meals went over well with site at work. Shelli, Cindy, Aaron and I serving some yummy food!


Volunteering our time as a team this holiday season!
My tree is like AMAZING this year.

This poor donkey in the nativity did not get a break this year.


Luna in her fancy holiday sweater to walk in.
Walks in her fancy sweater!
I really hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment