Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 Year In Review

What a wild ride this year has been. I thought it was a good time to recap on some of the highlights from this year. Take a look below!


Ice-auto-x-racing
This was a wild ride legit!

Service Heroes
I got a promotion this year and also was selected to be a 2017 Service Hero which was an amazing experience thanks to my work.

Cut off all my hair this year!
Yep it is short and I dyed it too. I am really in love with it and happy I gave in and did it.

Summer Camp Music Festival
A true adventure this one was the big music festival we attended in 2018.

Second Bathroom Reno
We did yet another huge house project and I love how it turned out.

We went to Spain!
Here is a link to just one of the numerous posts about our epic trip. It was a trip of a lifetime.

Our Pets!
Luna had surgery this year and we took in a new kitty to our home.

This year had a lot of ups and downs for me but in the end I came out in one piece. I am currently nursing my third cold of the year but I will not allow that to stop be from going into the new year on a bad food at all. Here are some photos from my year in review below.










































Until next time~
XoXo
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment