Thursday, December 6, 2018

The Nativity Scene Saga

I have been sharing this story with my team this year and since it warms their hearts for a good laugh. I figured why not share it with you all. Ryan has a really nice nativity scene his mom purchased for him and I decided this year I was going to put it in my big bay window. It looks really nice there and I started to slowly notice that the "fake" grass in it was going missing. Cats... That is right our cats Be and Stella were either eating it or playing with it. So I removed all of the grass. The nativity started to look a little bare but still nice.

A couple of days later...





















I found the sheep herder (manger boy) down for the count. At first I thought this was a one off. Like maybe he fell down naturally. So I set him back up and forgot about it.

Then this happened...



















I laughed so hard when Ryan text me this because then I really knew the cats were messing around with the nativity set. It was sorta a fun thing to see each day what happened. I am actually glad the pieces are plastic so no real damage is done. Does Be not look super innocent?

Some fun pictures I have captured daily with our nativity drama.


Joseph DOWN!


















Donkey took a fall. I also found him on the floor one day but forgot to take a picture!

















Joseph down last night. I am starting to think he is a drunk?













I hope after all the crazy things that have been going on in our lives and in the world this quick and silly read brought a little smile to your smile today.

Happy Holidays!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment