Thursday, January 31, 2019

Skinny Taco Dip

Yes! There is a first time for everything and this was the first time I have even attempted taco dip. I know crazy right it is such a popular snack food. I thought I would share the recipe in case anyone wanted a good option for the super bowl this weekend. I served this at work as a treat for my team and it was a big hit. It was gone in no time and I was told it was delicious. It is skinny because it substitutes out some of the sour cream with salsa and it is low fat sour cream and cream cheese.

What you need~
8 ounces of cream cheese (low fat)
8 ounces sour cream (low fat)
8 ounces of salsa
Half a packet of taco seasoning ~1/4 cup

Toppings to taste-
Diced tomato
Diced black olives
Chopped lettuce
Shredded Cheese
Diced red onion


In a bowl mix the items from cream cheese to taco seasoning with a hand mixer till combined well. Careful it was a bit messy. The top with your toppings and refrigerate until ready to serve. I served it with little tortilla chips. Yum!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment