Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Yelp Event: Let’s Get Cozy

Time to get cozy when it is frigid out that is for sure. This Yelp event was special because it literally lived up the title of the event. I was relaxed (could have been the free booze) the entire time. The conversation was great as well as the food. Held at  Next Door Lounge/Cheese Cake Heaven it was a fantastic venue.

You can read my entire review of the event HERE on Yelp. I have included some pictures of the event below as well.

This was one of my favorite drink/bite options. That little piece of bread had goat cheese and pistachios. It was so yummy Ryan had to have two. Paired well with the apple cider option.  

I could have ate like 15 pounds of this pasta. It was so good someone bought some to take home. Paired well with the Johnny Red beer.  

This lobster bisque may have been lacking chunks of lobster but the flavor was so rich. The light white cut through some of that richness. I had seconds.

This was a mushroom bite and a mushroom beer. I did not taste mushroom in the beer but still a good pairing.

I mean we had to get in a blurry picture!

SWAG.

The set up. :)
Another fun Yelp even in the books. I cannot wait for the next one in Appleton next month. Get out there and explore some local businesses you never know what you will find.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment