Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Travel Adventures: Brewers Game

I legit had the best time. I am not a really big baseball fan but I like trying new things and this was more fun than I expected. This game we went to was the Brewers VS Cubs and we did not win. It did not matter though we still had a really good time. Some highlights.















We started this trip with stopping at a Brewery that Ryan has wanted to go to for years. It was a really cool place in Grafton called Water Street.


Victory Amber Ale.

Scotch Egg Appetizer.
We then got to the stadium. Parking was pretty easy and the atmosphere of the tail-gaters was infectious. There were people grilling, a band and the racing sausages where around to take pictures with.

The Brewers stadium is really cool!


Once in the stadium we stopped at the team store and then bought a beer before finding our seats.
Local brews on tap!

3 seconds before I spilled a bit of beer on myself.

Our view from our seats.

Such a fun adventure with friends.

Look closely there were robins on the field throughout the game. The roof was closed so they were trapped in.
I ate a pretzel (with spicy mustard) the size of my head and a hot dog. I wish my hot dog was fancy in a box like everyone else's but it tasted good. I was missing relish though what's with that Brewers?



The game was fun and even though we were surrounded by Cubs fans it was friendly.




If you have never been to a game before I would recommend it. I mean I am not even a huge fan and had a blast. The stadium was clean and everyone friendly.

Onto the next adventure!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment