Monday, April 1, 2019

Travel Adventures: Mumford and Sons

What a whirlwind of a week. From handling a stressful surgery with Luna to an epic concert experience it was a week of extreme highs and lows. My mom and dad where wonderful and agreed to watch cone head Luna to allow us to go to a concert that has been on my bucket list for years. I am really lucky to have such supportive family and friends to get me through these hard times. Here are the highlights of the trip as well as a little update on Luna my dog.

We stopped at Tom's drive in for lunch. A ton of fries!

Does not everyone drive their car in a t-shirt and leather gloves?

View from the hotel.

Custom batch liquors.

Scotch! Scotch! Scotch!

Ready to taste some yum and buy some too.

Barrel aged gin and elderflower liquor!

Ready for an epic concert.

Pre-concert waiting.

YES! Mumford and son!

I loved all the phone lights on this song.

Sake bombs at the coolest karaoke bar.
Sake bomb= shot of sake and miller light.
Hilarious.

Venti was needed after going to bed at 3am. I am older and cannot party like I used to.

Hotel lobby had the coolest décor.

Lox! Rye bread! fruit! Hotel restaurant had some good breakfast food.

Made curry last night. NOM.

Look how good her eye is now healing!
I hope that I can catch my breath soon from all the things going on this week to post some more recipes I have been hanging onto to post this week.

Have a great week.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment