Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Travel Adventures: Pert Near Sandstone & Them Coulee Boys

So much fun!

Early last week on a whim Ryan and I purchased tickets to this concert and it was awesome. We went a little early to get some dinner at some local restaurants first. Then we went to  the concert at Mill Creek in Appleton. It was so much fun we danced and sang along the whole time. The atmosphere was so uplifting and being so close to the stage was really fun. I liked that the wood floor in there was perfect for stomping along to the music. It was a really intimate concert at the same time it was fun. It made me really excited to go to Blue Ox Music Festival in June.

Here are some high lights from our night.

Fress Restaurant  What a tasty new place in Appleton. You need to try it with their craft cocktails and awesome small plates to share.






 Pisco Mar Interesting location not a fan of the ceviche but a great little tapa of chips and wine.


 Mill-creek-blues-cafĂ© This smaller long hall venue was a blast. Sorry I only took one picture of Them Coulee Boys. You cannot be mad at me I was having too much fun!
I love a random concert like this it gets you to center your soul a little bit. I cannot wait for Blue Ox in June now. Blue Grass music is one of my favorite genres!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment