Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Cheap & Great Quality Glasses--Zenni Optical

You ever come across something that changes your life and then everyone around you for the better?

Disclaimer: I am not paid by this company, I wish!

When I first heard of Zenni I was a poor college student and I needed new glasses in the worst way. We all know most of the time of you go to a big box store you are going to pay at least $50-$80 on a crappy pair of lenses. Zenni is not like that. You have prices ranging from $6-50. Not only do they do normal glasses they do sunglasses as well as clip on sunglasses too.

I now have a large collection of glasses that is always growing. It is hard not to snap up all the pairs as they are so reasonable in price. I only ever had one pair break and I honestly think it was my fault for dropping them to much. The cool thing is all your need is your prescription to order and they do not ask for proof of it. So if you have not went to the eye doctor in ages no biggie!
Here are two of my favorite pairs.

This green/brown combo is $15.95.

This black pair is $20.90 after taxes.
Go out to the site and at least check it out if you have time I promise you will not regret it.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment