Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Spicy Cajun Popcorn


Sometimes you get bored of plain popcorn. Do not get me wrong I love traditional coconut popcorn with salt but spicy popcorn is like heaven. It makes my lips a little numb in the best way. I made it two times this week I liked it so much.

 What you need~
1 tablespoon of coconut oil/vegetable oil/butter
Popcorn kernels
Cajun seasoning
Salt




Start by getting a small stock pot really hot on high. Put in your oil that you picked (I used coconut oil) and heat this for a minute. Once melted/heated you want to add how many popcorn kernels you need to the pan. Move the kernels around in the oil to coat them.  Cover with a cover and let it sit until it starts to pop. When it starts to pop vigorously start shaking the pan back and forth while the kernels pop.










Once popped add to pan and season with the Cajun seasoning and salt.  




Then you get to eat the best popcorn ever! I recommend eating it with something to drink because it is spicy.


Until next time~
XoXo Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment