Monday, March 27, 2017

Blueberry Cream Muffins


Blueberries have to make the best muffins. Something about the way the blueberries melt a little and give off their juices makes these muffins even better. The sour cream is the secret weapon that makes these light and fluffy. I made these for a bake sale at work and they are a huge hit. I only hope to snag one if we do not sell out. I found this recipe in one of my super old cookbooks my mom found for me. She knows I love baking and finds the best old time books for me.



Egg mix beating.
Batter almost done.



Blueberries coated in sugar/flour.
Ready to go in the oven.



 
This bottom one Ryan got to have this AM. I hope he was excited that I saved him one. Make these and I know you will impress everyone. This recipe does make almost 2 dozen though so I hope you are hungry!
 
Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment