Thursday, September 27, 2018

The Saga of Bobby The Turkey

Let me start by saying this is a rather silly story. There has been a turkey living by my house in the road for like over a month. I tried to do the best I  could calling the non-emergency number on "Bobby" the turkey numerous times to try to get the DNR to rehome him but they never did what I asked. The lady on the non-emergency line always thought I was crazy and that he would "go away" on his own..... Anyway I called about two times and gave up. Never knowing that Bobby is internet famous until this very day. I have talked about him to my friends and my friend Chad sent me a posting by the Green Bay Police department that he was finally relocated!



Look at this cute little sassy bugger! This is by my house of course. I honestly think he has some screws lose in his little brain. Poor guy.

This is where the story gets REAL crazy. He has a Facebook page folks. It is hilarious.

It is just too funny to not share this story about him and how he is now so famous in the area.

We will not miss you Bobby (Smoked Turkey). Good luck at your future home that will hopefully not be a busy roadway!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment