Monday, January 27, 2020

Travel Adventures: Fruition in Milwaukee

Man what a crazy quick trip we had on Friday. It was snowing the entire trip and it varied from rain to snow. I love going on adventures with my husband and this one was really entertaining. We stopped for Rocky Rocco's on the way down which was like a blast from the past but I love pizza so I was totally in for that. It was also a nice break from the storm driving Ryan was doing. When we got to Milwaukee we arrived in a total hipster area of town complete with a little cat cafĂ© around the corner from the coffee shop we went to for this concert. There is nothing I love more than a tiny venue for a concert it feels intimate and you can really feel the music. This band (Fruition) never disappoints for me and the end of the set with the acoustic song was amazing. Worth the trip. On the way home we had a struggle again with the snow storm and watched a crazy lady who had to be drunk be all over the road. She finally got off the high way in front of us and when we caught up to her she had gone off the off ramp into the ditch. No worries she had no damage to her truck that we could see she was just plowing along to get back on the road right by the sheriffs office.  Getting home late I cannot stay up that late anymore I was so lazy Saturday. Still worth it though for such an excellent concert.

Some picture highlights:
Look at that old school packaging.

Hi. :) We made it to Milwaukee in one piece.

Perks to being at a concert in a coffee shop!

We laughed at our cups because inside we are ten year olds.
WINDY---HOR? Ha!

Just a beer and a girl waiting for a band.

Here we go!

YEY!

I love a small venue.
Life is short I hope you make time for adventures!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment