Thursday, June 9, 2016

Cajun Grilled Corn

It is becoming my favorite time of year. Yes, summer is great but the best part is all the produce we get here in the Midwest. Especially corn!
This is my favorite recipe with corn because it is easy and tastes fantastic.

What you need~
Corn on the cob (preferably tri-color sweet)
Olive oil (spray if you have it)
Cajun seasoning
Foil (I use reynolds wrap)

Look a blurry picture of corn!
I take all of the husk off and clean up the corn really good making sure to remove all dirt. Dry the corn off and get ready to season.








 Let's start prepping that corn. Get a square of reynolds wrap and put your corn on it. Spray or coat with olive oil. What I found works best is Pam olive oil spray. Evenly coats the corn but does  not drown it.










 Now it is time to cover in cajun seasoning. I like to put a liberal amount on top of the corn and rub it way into the kernels with my hands.

 Don't be shy with the seasoning.










All wrapped up and ready for grilling.
The final product before you cook it on the grill for at least 15 minutes on medium heat. Rotate every 5 minutes or so. Serve with a little butter and you have a great side to any meal. The reynolds wrap is important to help steam the corn and protect the kernels in case you were wondering.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily













No comments:

Post a Comment