Thursday, September 20, 2018

Cilantro Lime Rice


My favorite. I mean I know I have a lot of favorites but I realized this week I make this all the time and never have posted anything about it. HOW is that possible? Anyway this is a knock off of Chipotle's cilantro lime rice because I just love it so much. Really easy to throw together too.















What you need~

2 cups rice (any kind you want I use Jasmine)
3 cups water
handful of chopped cilantro
about two limes worth of juice



Super easy cook your rice and toss the cilantro and lime in before serving. Like literally the easiest thing ever but does it really jazz up rice. I love to serve it with spicy curry to cool my mouth down a bit. Try it soon you will not regret it at all.


YUM!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily
 


No comments:

Post a Comment