Thursday, September 13, 2018

Yelp Event: Yelp’s Comfy Couch Cinema

This was super fun!

Here is a LINK to my review or read it below and enjoy some fun pictures:

5.5 review:
Okay... I have literally never seen "The Goonies" which at some point becomes really embarrassing I know. ANYWAY enough about me how about this cool event? From the little popcorn holders to the beers being offered it was extra special. How often does one get to go to a furniture store and watch a movie, sit on brand new furniture and drink a beer?

I had such a blast and learned about a cool business that offers awesome furniture at really competitive rates.
Beer and popcorn.
Yum!
SO much swag.
Are we not cute?
THE GOONIES.

Katelyn and I chilling on the couches.




Until next time~
XoXo Emily

 


No comments:

Post a Comment