Monday, September 10, 2018

Travel Adventures: Birthday Week 2018!

I just had the best birthday week off from work. I rarely take off so needless to say I needed some time away from work and also had to use up some PTO. Here are some of my favorite high lights from my week.

I made chili for the Packer game. :)

Tried to stay active went for a lovely bike ride.

YELP event with my YELP friends. Kate and I pictured.

Steve Miller Band. Perfect night for a concert.

Progress picture of the bedroom tables we are refinishing. Work in progress.

We cuddled. A lot. Stella.

Plums from my family tree and apples from a friends farm.

Little begger asking for my favorite Chipotle. On my birthday.

Stay WILD!

My friends treated me to ice cream in Crivitz while thrift shopping. Turtle my favorite flavor!

I mean is this not a breath taking flower. :)

I am obsessed with these at my friends farm.

My mom and I went shopping all day Tuesday. These are cute!

At World Market... Gross.

We lounged around a bit this past week.

Tofu and noodles was a great success. My version of a chicken parm.

My feet where so dirty after moving rocks, laying 2,600 pounds of dirt and planting grass.

All the plants I planted.

Went to Liz's housewarming party and grilled all the meat. yum!

No caption needed.... but for real.

YUM!
It was a truly wonderful week of time with friends/family mixed with being productive around my house and relaxing just a tad. Now back to work!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment