Friday, August 26, 2016

Strawberry/Pineapple/Peach Smootie

It is finally Friday. Sometimes I am not in the mood to physically eat anything. That is the perfect time for a smoothie. I like to keep it simple I do not do all those fancy weight loss shakes or anything. I like to have my normal yogurt/fruit with some juice and almond milk. 

What you need~
Handful of frozen fruit. (strawberries and peaches)
1/2 cup of fresh pineapple
2 ounces of orange juice
4-6 ounces of almond/cashew milk
1 container of vanilla yogurt

It is really easy. Put all the things in a blender. Pulse once or twice before setting the blender on level 2 till it is the thickness you like. The key to a good smoothie is using the frozen fruit. I buy in bulk from Sam's Club every couple months. They have killer deals on frozen fruit. I hope that in the future instead of buying those pre-made smoothies for $5 you try to make your own.




Layer up the items.




                                         Mix it up!















Prepare for travel to work.














I had made this for dinner last night. Way to much pineapple left over. Smoothie heaven!






Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment