Monday, July 24, 2017

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip (Healthy)


My addiction to this dip is real. My lovely friend Maggie brought this to my house a while ago and everyone that ate it became obsessed with it. I am sure you are thinking okay it is a cookie dough what is the big deal..... BECAUSE it has no eggs, no flour.... and is healthy. I am sure you are like that sounds weird. Honestly, I ate like half the container before she told me it was healthy and then I was laughing about it. Anyway it is delicious and I want to make it all the time. Maggie served her's with vanilla wafers and I do the same. To make it even more healthy you can serve it with celery too. SHHH... Here is the secret recipe.

What you need~
1 can of rinsed and drained chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
1/4 cup maple syrup *If you want it more sweet at more
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp rolled oats
1/4 cup cashews
1/4 cup chocolate chips
Seasoning ( I used pumpkin pie spice)












Start by adding all ingredients (not the chocolate chips) to the food processor or blender. I blended mine for at least 2 minutes. I stopped the food processor and scrapped the sides down periodically. I layered the chocolate chips on the bottom of the dish and then scooped dip on top. Then I sprinkled the remainder of the chocolate chips on top of that. I like it chilled but you can serve it any temperature and it is outstanding.


Ready to blend.


Time to get creamy.


I love when it is almost done. That is when you get to taste it.



NOM NOM NOM.


I have had babies to picky adults love this recipe. You just have to try it. I promise it will become your new addiction. It is creamy and filling. PLUS with the chickpeas you get a ton of protein. It is also perfect for a potluck as it  can sit out!

Okay I will stop talking about it now. Just go make this amazingness.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment