Thursday, January 14, 2016

Blueberry Overnight Oats

I am always trying to find breakfast/meal options that are healthy and will fill me up for a long time. Chai seeds and oats are just the perfect mix that fulfills my requirements. I prefer to warm these up in the microwave and eat them but you can eat them cold too. They will also last in the fridge for a couple days which is great when you make a giant batch like this.

What you will need-
2 cup of oats    
2.5 cups of milk ( I used almond)
2 tablespoons of chia seeds
3 tablespoons of sweetener (I used honey)
1.5 cups of blueberries






The great thing about this recipe is you can customize it 1,000 ways this is just the base of what you need. You could do different fruit, milk or sweetners depending on what is in your house. You really just mix it all together and let it chill in the fridge.

Here it is all mixed up and reading to chill for at least 8 hours.

This is all microwaved and ready to eat the next day!





It is really important you let it sit for a while before eating as the oats and chia seeds will soak up all that honey and milk and become soft. This maybe my go-to mini meal before I hit the gym during the week now. I hope you are inspired to try this out soon.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment