Monday, January 4, 2016

Creamy Guacamole




I have a sweet spot for guacamole. The day my husband asked me to marry him I almost missed out on him asking because I ate so much guacamole on the beach earlier in the day.  I was not hungry for dinner and he really had to talk me into eating steak. If you know me I love some steak so that is unheard of. This recipe I made this weekend when I saw giant avocados on sale for .69 a piece. I bought way to many and have been eating guacamole for days.


What you need-
6 Avocados
half a bunch of Cilantro
2 tablespoons of Worcester sauce 
1 lime
2 cloves of garlic
1 white onion
1 Jalapeno 
cumin, salt and cayenne to taste




I had to do my avocados in two batches to make sure that they were creamy and well blended. I added the seasonings (lime, Worcester, salt cumin and cayenne) slowly as it blended.









This is the bottom of the food processor after I had pulsed the onion/garlic/cilantro mix finely. I added the onion first, garlic and the cilantro on top. It came out fine enough to add to the avocados.















This is the final product and it was a big hit. I have been putting it in chili and eating it with chips. Fantastic!
I hope you make it soon it is out of this world good and not at all bad for you if you do not eat the whole bowl like I want to.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment