Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Buffalo Chicken Soup

I am busy this is a fact of life and I totally have to fit in crock pot meals at least once a week. This recipe I made last week when I worked a 10 hour day and had Zumba right after work. Coming home to this was a fantastic way to end my long day. I will warn you if you do not like buffalo sauce this is not for you. Ryan was not a fan because he does not like a ton of buffalo flavor but I LOVED it!

What you need-
12 ounces of buffalo sauce (prefer franks buffalo wing sauce)
2 chicken breasts
3 medium carrots
2 celery stalks
2 garlic cloves
1 yellow or white onion
4 cups chicken stock
2 cups egg noodles
Mrs. Dash, Salt and Pepper to taste 
Blue cheese crumbles for topping

Chop up those carrots and add to the crock pot!

Chop up the celery and onion as well and toss it in.




























You want to add everything to the pot besides the egg noodles and blue cheese. 30 minutes before eating remove the chicken breasts and shred them. Add them back to the pot. Add the 2 cups of noodles as well.








Add the blue cheese crumble right before you eat. This was really good and I had enough left overs for lunch all week. I will be making again for sure. It has been really cold around here so I hope you can eat some warm food like this to keep you toasty.

Until next time~
XOXO Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment