Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Holiday Chex Mix

Happy Holidays!
I hope you are able to take some time this week to spend time with your family and friends. Showing people love and compassion this time of year is such a magical thing that my spouse and I love to do. Donate $50 to someone in need? Why not!!? 
This holiday chex mix I made for my family Christmas this weekend. It was the perfect way to show some love and have some yummy snacks for the cabin get-a-way. 

What you need-
1 box of chex mix
.5 bag of holiday shaped pretzels
1 container of chocolate covered holiday tree pretzels
1 cup of mini M&M's 
1.5-2 cups of peanuts (honey roasted) 

I like to layer my mix as I go so that it is evenly mixed and looks pretty. 

 
This is what it looks like after we ate almost all of it. I forgot to take some pictures while I was making it. It is tasty and the perfect holiday snack!

Once again as I mentioned before, Happy Holidays this weekend!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment