Friday, December 11, 2015

New Look For The NEW Year!

Sometimes I get bored with the way the blog looks. It is the same thing with my work computer. I am constantly changing my background like every other week if not every week. I thought I needed to refresh the blog and give it a new look. I found a great background for the header of the site and then built the colors and everything around that. Looks pretty amazing if I must say so myself.

Since I created this post about changing the look of the blog I want to take a moment to remind everyone that I am now on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Follow me to see more about my day to day life. Trust me on Instagram I post some real awesome pictures of my sassy dog Luna and grumpy old lady cat Stella. I of course have included some examples of the adorable little beasts below for your viewing pleasure. PLUS, food.... oh how I love sharing all the yummy things I am eating.




I hope to share some fun pictures of the 3 pounds of sugar cookies I will be baking and decorating this weekend. As well as recipes of the yummy things I am making for the girls cookie brunch I am hosting on Sunday. I hope you have a fun filled weekend.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment